Minimum Sales Requirements explained
At BeCause, we have two Minimum Sales Requirements:
- Minimum Sales required to keep your Affiliate account active and open. This is only $100 in a rolling 12-month period for all Affiliates. So, at the beginning of each month, we look back at the previous 11 months' Sales and we can determine what your Sales need to be this month (the 12th month) to keep your Affiliate account open.
- Minimum Sales required if you have other Affiliates below you in your sales organization ("Stack"). This is explained below.
BeCause is different. You always qualify to be paid on the Sales of Affiliates below you in your Stack (formerly "Downline"). And you get paid bonuses on their Sales every week! This is even true if you personally have no Sales for the week! So, we want to support you and help you to keep the Affiliates in your Stack that you brought into the company.
To keep these Affiliates below you, you only need to meet the Minimum Sales Requirement every two months. The Minimum Sales Requirement starts small when your business is small and the Affiliates in your Stack are new, then it gradually grows as their Sales grow and they advance in Rank. First, let's take a look at how Affiliates are paid on the Sales of other Affiliates below them:
- In this example, Jane has 3 other Affiliates in her Stack: Angela, Brittany, and Claire.
- Angela is "Down 1" from Jane which means that Jane is her Sponsor.
- Brittany and Claire are both "Down 2" from Jane, which means that Angela is their Sponsor.
- Jane is paid on the Sales of Angela, Brittany, and Claire based on their Rank and the distance they are from Jane.
- So, if you look at the full Compensation Plan chart above, you can see that Sales from a Rank 3 Affiliate (like Angela) pay 8% to the Affiliate "Up 1" from her and 4% to the Affiliate who is "Up 2" from her. The Affiliate who is "Up 1" from Angela is Jane, so Jane earns 8% on Angela's Sales this week. (Note: it doesn't matter what Rank Jane is. She earns 8% on Angela's Sales because Angela is a Rank 3 and Jane is "Up 1" from her.)
- Using the same chart, you can see that Jane will earn 4% on Brittany's Sales (because Brittany is a Rank 1 and Jane is Up 2 from her), and she will earn 2% on Claire's Sales (because Claire is a Rank 5 and Jane is Up 2 from her).
- Angela is Down 1 from Jane
- Brittany and Claire are Down 1 from Angela, so they are Down 2 from Jane
- And, Debra is Down 1 from Claire, so she is Down 3 from Jane
This means that all of the Affiliates under Jane are in the same Branch, which is like the same team or group. This also means that Jane needs to meet the highest Minimum Sales Requirement in that Branch to keep the entire Branch. In this case, that is Debra because she is a Rank 12 (Green).
The great news here is that Jane is paid on Debra's Sales every week, even though Debra is a Rank 12 and Jane is a Rank 5!